CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Red cliffs scout campout

Kirks eating a sandwich and I don't know what Dougs doing.

Climbing
A hole.
I'm in a cave!!!!!!
Doug

3 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like fun. Your ankle must be feeling better=)

Kirk said...

I'll put a post on my blog about the campout after I get my pictures developed onto a disk

Baum Family said...

That looks really cool, and fun and warm, I think your freind Doug is checking out his butt, living in tabby sucks this time of year. It is cold and snowing. go ahead enjoy the sun and warmth don't worry about your family in the cold..
I'm sorry I missed your hurt ankle,I'd kiss it too but it's kind of all wet from the other kisses, how about I wipe it dry for ya?? Hope it's feeling better.