CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dissapointed

I just wanted you all to know that I'm disappointed in all of you. I pulled a muscle in my ankle and no one even left a comment yet. It's been a full day. What kind of heartless people are you? You make me sick.

10 comments:

Kirk said...

I'm sorry... (not really i'm just trying to make you feel better and boost your confidence just like breakfast does!)

Kara said...

Im

Kara said...

sorry

Kara said...

I promise

Kara said...

to leave

Kara said...

more comments

Kara said...

from now on. Hope your pulled muscle is feeling better. Your auntie will kiss it better when she sees you=)

Jacee said...

thats not exactly what I was looking for.

Defa's said...

Do you want mommy to kiss it better? My poor little baby boy. My little snickerdoodle.

Jacee said...

Yeah don't say that.