CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Reflections and grades

It's the end of the first trimester in my school so as most of you know I got my grades. I got all A's this year except two A-. It's mostly because I forgot to check my grades until the end of the year and by then it was to late to ask for extra credit. Oh well I'll do better this trimester. On the other hand I got first place in reflections for writing a story. Except for the A-, I think I did pretty good this year.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Thats awesome that you won reflections. Your grades looks awesome too!

Defa's said...

I am so proud of you Jacee!

Baum Family said...

You did great!! I'm proud of you too that is so good.. I've never seen a card like that before, Thats why I'm a lunch lady and you'll be a doctor..Congrads on the reflections..post the story if you have time would love to read it. Your great Love your Auntie Holly